Jumat, 04 April 2014

Avril Lavigne ~ When you're Gone

Diposting oleh Unknown di 23.45
I always needed time on my own
 I never thought I'd need you there when I cry 
And the days feel like years when I'm alone 
And the bed where you lieis made up on your side
 
When you walk away
 I count the steps that you take 
Do you see how much I need you right now?
 
  • Reff :

When you're gone 
The pieces of my heart are missing you 
When you're gone 
The face I came to know is missing too 
When you're gone
 All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day 
And make it OK 
I miss you
 
I've never felt this way before 
Everything that I doReminds me of you 
And the clothes you left
 they lie on my floor
 And they smell just like you
 I love the things that you do
 
When you walk away 
I count the steps that you take
 Do you see how much I need you right now?
 
  • Reff :

When you're gone 
The pieces of my heart are missing you 
When you're gone 
The face I came to know is missing too 
And when you're gone 
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day 
And make it OK 
I miss you
 
We were made for each other 
Out here forever 
I know we were 
Yeah Yeah
 

All I ever wanted was for you to know
 Everything I do I give my heart and soul 
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me Yeah
 
  • Reff :

When you're gone 
The pieces of my heart are missing you 
When you're gone 
The face I came to know is missing too 
When you're gone 
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day 
And make it OK 
I miss you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Welcome in my Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting